- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to The Power of Change.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
The Power of Change is funded primarily by voluntary contributions from Rappahannock Electric Cooperative (REC) members and from other funds donated for charitable purposes. The Power of Change is administered by the Community Awareness of Rappahannock Electric Charity, Inc. (C.A.R.E.) which distributes funds per the criteria specified in the guidelines below.
You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
If you have questions about the program, please contact REC at ThePowerofChange@myrec.coop or by calling 800-552-3904.